Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A bit about me

Hellooooo blog world! My name is Shauna and I'm a wife and a stay-at-home mom to my beautiful little boy. My husband is an amazing father and a wonderful man that makes me laugh every single day. My dream was always to raise my kids without putting them in daycare and I adore my husband for making that dream my reality (among other things). Eventually I would like to sell real estate, but that will have to wait until there is a bit more routine to my life; it would be too hard to get started now with a baby that deserves my full attention.

I have been a blog addict for a couple of years now. I follow many blogs on a daily basis and I'm always on the hunt for new blogs that inspire me. I've been thinking about starting my own blog for awhile, but have procrastinated. However, on a daily basis I think of topics I'd like to blog about so I finally pulled the trigger.

Initially I was most drawn to blogs geared toward home improvement and decorating. Since becoming a mom just a few months ago, I've starting searching out blogs of other moms. I love reading about their life experiences as they raise their children - since I'm now raising a beautiful little boy of my own.

I anticipate that my own blog will be a haphazard mix of topics including home decorating, my experiences as a mother, the adventures of cooking for this non-cook, and other ramblings. In any case, I'm excited to finally get blogging! Welcome to my world!!

1 comment: